Friday

silence ~

We went fishing the other day.

We didn't catch a thing; but we sure did enjoy the silence.

Dead silence ... it was so calm out ... not a ripple on the water except for the little ripples made from our bobber on the end of our line.

The only other noise was our soft chatter back and forth. We found ourselves almost whispering to each other, as not to interrupt the silence.

Serenity and reflections.  What a peaceful, quiet evening.











Dear Hubby said, "Isn't this nice?"  
I couldn't agree with him more!

Until next time ...
So it goes in my neck of the woods.
~mel


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful time. You must have a collection of beautiful pictures these are picture post card perfect. How wonderful to enjoy this time with the Slim Guy. THANKS for the peaceful shots, they make me feel good.

    Love from North CArolina. Hugs to the Slim guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I wish John could know peacefulness instead of TV 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to figure out where this fishing hole is, it doesn't look familiar to me. There is something special though about the silence of nature. It's a peaceful calm that can't be compared to anything else. It's one of the many things that I miss about the Northwoods! Great pics! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like pure serenity to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love when water looks like glass. There is something to be said about spending time appreciating nature.
    'love & hugs from afar'
    p.s. I can't believe how big your grandloves and now Greatgrandlove are getting already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As they say silence is golden. Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete