Sunday

to blog or not to blog ~

... this is the burning question????

Yes, I like looking back at post and conjuring up some great memories from them.
Yes, it's nice to be able to look back and see when I first planted this or harvested that.

I never try to get too personal on my blogging as I don't want to say or do something that someday may come back to haunt me.  

.... maybe I should start over and go incognito.  Nope.  That's not my style.

Yes, I love the cyberspace people I have met blogging ... and then meeting in person is all that more special.  

Yes ... I think I answered my own dilemma ... to blog or not to blog

YES ... although I don't think I have much to talk about that could be of much interest to others.  I guess I'll just carry on as before and use my journaling as a place to be able to look back on for recipes shared or the date I planted or harvested something of interest... like a big ol' mushroom or a big ol' fish! 

Maybe I'll bake a pie and want to brag.

Until next time ...
so it goes in my neck of the woods.
~mel


4 comments:

  1. Make a pie now! The blog entry was you! If you ask us the answer is 'To Blog'. I always got a kick from your entries from the North woods. I get snippets from Sherry. Hope the big guy is better. WE always get a kick out of the real live photos of you guys. Admitting you guys live a very interesting and VERY? challenging life. Also I love seeing that one picture of me 'n Brandy.
    Love from down here wee we are suffering at 69 and rain. ;-)
    We just ain't tough!!!! Love you guys!@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,
    Since you grew up on the river I was hoping youd have some sturgeon fishing suggestions.
    Thank you!
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. If NBA 2K22 players don’t want to miss opportunity, they can buy NBA 2K22 MT to get these New Primetime Moments cards at GameMS.com.

    Attached link: https://www.gamems.com/nba-2k22-mt

    ReplyDelete