Monday

days like this ~

Off to the Polish Kingdom...

The Polish Kingdom is a little peninsula of land on the Turtle Flambeau Flowage that Dear Hubby's Aunt Jen and Uncle Tony own.  Every year they let Dear Hubby's family of the four brothers and their families gather for a family picnic there.




 ~ grilled turkey ... yum!



 ~ Iris and Wolf ... they were so tuckered out from swimming and from so much attention from the kids.
It was a wonderful day ... and I hope that we have many more like it.  I love days like this when the family gets together.

Until next time ...
So it goes in my neck of the woods.
~mel

9 comments:

  1. Looks like wonderful fun for all of you including the doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE love the days when your families get together also, when you get the time to tell and show all the family fun. SWEET. And such a beautiful KINGDOM!
    Love from Ohio Farmland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a lot of great fun for everyone! I also love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like it warmed up a little bit from what it was earlier that morning when I talked to you and you said it was only 59 degrees lol. I really wish Don and I could have been there, I always enjoy spending time on the water with the family. Maybe next year!!!

    I'm glad everyone had fun and that the weather was nice. Love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun gathering! Iris and Wolf are so cute :)

    PS - Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a blast! good family. good fun. good food. :) great location!

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you still at the Polish Kingdom?
    I know how busy you are but I'm missing you here.
    Life is good, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete