Warning: If you have a morbid fear of spiders ... skip this post.
My neighbor had posted this pic on FB of a spider that was on her mom's house.
She said it was a Wolf Spider. It was in the outside doorway where her Mom just finished taking down Halloween decorations.
Here's one that I took a pic of awhile back that was in our work shop.
It was in the bottom of a two gallon bucket. These spiders are huge! I searched them out and found that they aren't venomous ~ but apparently can inflict a wound that could require medical attention ... okay.
The neighbor thought it was pretty neat to have it there.
I dumped mine out on the garage floor and whacked it with a board!
Until next time ...
So it goes in my neck of the woods.