Sunday

scrappin~

I felt a little scrappy today ~ so I dug out some old pictures of my grandlove Amanda from when she was a little bit younger (she's 15 now) and did a few pages up for her book. 















WHY GOD MADE LITTLE GIRLS



  • God made the world with its towering trees,
    Majestic mountains and restless seas.
    Then paused and said it needs one more thing.
    Someone to laugh and dance and sing,
    To walk in the woods and gather flowers and things.
    To commune with nature in quiet hours.
    So God made little girls with laughing eyes,
    with joyful hearts and infectious smiles
    Enchanting ways and feminine wiles.
    And when He'd completed the task He'd begun
    He was pleased and proud of the job He'd done.
    For the world when seen through a little girl's eyes
    greatly resembles paradise.










3 comments:

  1. Oh she is cute! And you say she's 15? I bet shes makeing some boys heads turn.HA!HA! i know how you feel about old pics.I take mine out every once in a while.Its alot of fun looking at past memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Positively Beautiful! The scrapbooking pages are awesome too!

    I love love love the poem! Hits it right on the nose!

    Mel, you truly amaze & give me continous delight with ALL the crazy cool talent you have, use & express! You are incredible!

    ~ May you ALWAYS be Blessed & may you ALWAYS Bless others ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda's little pics are precious...you sure have a talent with the scrappin'...and yes, I will give it a try...time, do you have any to spare with all you do?...keep up the awesome pages...you inspire me

    ReplyDelete