Wednesday

home tweet home ~


Oh how I love it when a plan comes together.  Dear Hubby helped me load up the bird houses so I could take them to the consignment shop.  On the way to the consignment shop we made two other stops and I ended up selling 9 of them out right - so only 6 ended up at the consignment shop.  Yay!

Now it's back to the work shop.

Any crafters out there know of some good online places to shop??  I'm looking for florals and pips, reasonable priced and not fake looking.

Until next time ...
So it goes in my neck of the woods.
~mel


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the sale and commendations on the great work. Some birds are gonna be happy and many people are gonna have a smile or two bird watching.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, these turned out fantastic...very nice to have gotten so many sold already. Way to go sister.
    Loveya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! When you have a good product they sell and your's are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'm so happy for you. You may have started your own line of merchandise. Your birdhouses are charming. So cool. :)

    Hey what's a pip?


    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice work, Mel! You and your entire family are so gifted. Glad you made some direct sales and didn't have to wait on the consignment shop's payment.

    ReplyDelete