Thursday

update~

Just thought I'd pop in and let everyone know that I'm doing okay. 

I had to undergo the cardiac PET/CT scan and get a little more radiation into me ... but; good news ... no changes in my heart function since January.  The doctor said he didn't want to do the angiogram now because I've had too much radiation exposure as it is.   I'm gonna be glowing like a lightning bug pretty soon!  I think I'll have to undergo another angiogram though in six months. 

Sooooooooo.......... it's an all thumbs up again!!

Until next time...
So it goes in my neck of the woods.
~mel

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your good news! Such a relief, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great seeing you for that few minutes the other day. A song comes into mind: "Take good care of yourself, you belong to me!" I love having you for my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good news! Now you can breathe easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is, indeed, good news! Glad to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so thankful the Doc gave you good news. ~happy dance~ ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I about missed this since I have been TTTT the boomer said it was 'Too tired to THINK!
    That is a good report. God bless you there.
    Love from NC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're up and at'em again
    Mel. Always love hearing that
    your Dr. reports are good.
    Later chickadee-dee-dee.
    Love, me

    ReplyDelete